Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

A Special Gift to my Special One

Who am I talking about? It’s my mom.

My mom has been wearing eye glasses since I don’t know when and she keeps on changing frames and lenses every now and then. When I ask her why? She said she’s not comfortable because she’s not really into glasses because it makes her look older or reasons like it doesn’t fit her eye level. Of course, I want to fix her eye problem before it gets worst so I told her about my Great Discovery: Zenni Optical.

Yes, It's my Best Thing Found: Zenni Optical!

Why? Because offers the most stylish prescription glasses and have the huge selection of frames, with single vision lens, sunsensor lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens. Plus Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses are the best sellers online!

Look at their stylish frames and lenses below






Wow, I can’t wait to tell my mom about it!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog