Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

i've been approved by smorty!

Oh yeah my blog has been approved by Smorty! And I'm so so happy! Now I can start some blog advertising and blog for money from now on.

Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinion posts with links back to the advertiser’s site. This is one of the largest networks that help meet us bloggers and advertisers who want to advertise on blogs , and take note - with the best advertisers in the web.

Wow, this is the start of my get paid to blog career! Not only will I be enjoying surfing and blogging in the net, I can also earn thru jotting in my online journal! Oh my, imagine that I can get paid for blogging and still do what I love. I'm really happy that I've discovered blogging and this site! This is the easiest way to earn, I just have to write opinions about people, products, services and website in my blog, and then I get paid weekly. I can even earn more by posting in multiple blogs! As in no advertising needed, just my unique review or opinion and that’s it! I’m on my way on earning lots of dollars!

Oh my this is the best ever! I just can't wait to tell my friend! So, what are you waiting for, if you're not yet link with Smorty. Register your blog now and move your way to earning lots of cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog