Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

one chef on the go

My SIL plans to take up a culinary course this year. Well, as she said, she was actually persuaded by some culinary program that is aired every week in the TV. I think she was pertaining to Chef on The Go or that of Heny Sison’s.

Well, I myself really watch those programs, because of their enticing menus and yummy recipes. Anyways, I’m currently helping her search for a culinary school that can fulfill her culinary dream! Lol! I’ve known some chef school in our place, but would love to search for more culinary schools in the net where they offer the best education in culinary arts, pastry and baking and other areas needed.

How about you guys? Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog